Monday, January 23, 2012

Who would be interested in an SHP iPhone/Android App?

I've been contemplating the development of an app for this site for awhile, but tabled the idea when I thought I might need to shut down. Since you beautiful, lovely people told me in no uncertain terms that I should keep it up, I started think about it again.

So the big question is this:

Would you pay $0.99 (or see an Ad once in awhile) to have SHP on your device, on demand, from wherever you are?

I know it's kind of an odd question, but that's why I want YOUR input before I develop it. Thank you all for sticking by Stupefy throughout the past year, and through all the breaks in posting. 

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I definitely would. The Lols on this site are amazing.

Andrew said...

I definitely would. The Lols on this site are amazing.