Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rejoice! SHP got it's 200th Follower today!

 In honour of that, I give you the Harrod's interview with many members of the HP cast 
(Harrods.com caught up with Mark Williams (who plays Arthur Weasley), Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) and Jessie Cave (Lavendar Brown) when they visited the Harry Potter world at Harrods.)
 Did you guys steal anything from the set?
James Phelps (Fred Weasley): One or two things, it wasn't stealing but it was taking mementos. The one I always wanted, that I think everyone wanted, were the wands. Every one was unique; each character had an individual one.
MW: Did you have an affinity with the design of your wand? I did - I thought my wand was really like Mr Weasley.
Oliver Phelps (George Weasley): Mine was like a broom, aerodynamic shaped like a broomstick - we got that on the third film and it was the same design the whole way through.
James Phelps: Mine was like a pinecone, it was really awkward to duel with so no wonder he died! It was so awkward to use.


Read the full interview HERE

No comments: