Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Worst FanFic of All Time Contender: "My Immortal"

"Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!)."

My Immortal's first sentence (Ignoring the Author's Note). It Got Worse after that.
My Immortal, by "Tara Gilesbie", is a Harry Potter Fan Fiction, and a good candidate for the worst fanfiction ever written.
Maybe I'm cruel for laughing so hard, but holy jumping dragons. I highly recommend that those of you afflicted by schadenfreude go and check out the TV Tropes page dedicated to explaining why this fic was so awful. (Personally, I'd stay away from the actual fic. I suspect it causes bleeding from the eyes.)

No comments: